Winning is fun... Sure. But
- Winning is not the point.
- Wanting to win is the point.
- Not giving up is the point.
- Never letting up is the point.
- Never being satisfied with what you've done is the point.
- Being respectful to your fellow tigers is the point
- Backing up/encouraging each and ever tiger is the point
- Fighting till your last breath is the point
Do all the above and i assure you, heck i GURANTEE you NO TEAM in TCL can beat you.
RTP3, 7.00AM
2500 South Tricenter Boulevard
Durham, NC 27713Zahir Obaid
Arif Ahmad
Govind Raj
Omar Ahmad khan
Waqas Rajab
Shueib Sayyed
Raheel Qaiser
Dharani Kumar
Vee Patel
Pankaj Kumar
Ashish Madhwani
12th man: Rehmat Khan
TOSS: Win toss, field first.
- Please make sure you have sunglasses, the sun may just be right in-front of the batsman.
- There will be lots of due, please ball an over with completely wet new ball prior to the game.
BATTING PLAN
- TOP 4 have free license to go after the balling from BALL 1. If they give a really super start, then target score 120-150-200.
- If TOP4 falter, I along with Shueib, Rahil and Dharani will try to take us above 105 depending on conditions.
- Try hitting the wet ball on leg side, avoid mid-on, target mid-off and offside.
BOWLING PLAN
- I will decide at run-time but Govind/Ashish to take the new ball.
- BE AGGRESSIVE and BALL FAST, GET US WICKETS. Show them why we are best bowling attack in TCL.
Imran khan said:
- Win or lose I am proud of the way my boys have played in the tournament.
- I have always believed that one should not be scared of losing, I think that really is the key.
WHOEVER BALLS THE FASTEST BALL and WHOEVER HITS THE LONGEST SIX, I WILL PERSONALLY MAKE A BIRYANI FOR HIM.
No comments:
Post a Comment